8.31.2009

my journey is about to take place...


tomorrow, 9.1.09 i will embark on a new journey. a journey that i cannot let anyone or anything to bring me down. i have so many people to thank and to all those who have had something positive to keep me sane to make sure that i never gave up. it was prophesied to me that i will let go a lot of old things, including people who will try to bring me down in the next year. so my eyes are wide open to who's real and who's counterfeit. everyone isnt my friend. seein things from all perspectives now. people are plottin and just tryna wait for me to fail. but failure isnt final, but ferterlizer because i will become more of a beautiful creation than i already am. i just love the fact that i have a family that are always supportive and always supportin me through out everythin. i dont know where this year is gonna take me, but i know it will take me somewhere great. right now all im thinking about is school, work and my family. no need to say what about your boyfriend for you nosey people who have been ALL in my business LATELY with the rumors of me expecting and other bull. i guess its true when they say people will talk about you good or bad. i am so grateful to have REAL friends! and those who are fadin remember you will need me before i need you. watch how you will see a change. numbers have been deleted. aim screen names, letting go of childish things and movin on to BIGGER & BETTER THINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment