10.10.2009

BLAhhhhhhh where did the time go?


so my last blog was 8.31.09 smh that goes to show that i dont have time for anythin. lol



school. work. study. more school. more work. more studyin.

and it feels like i am getting NOWHERE!

ughhhh i wished everything would just slow down just a little.


i thought this weekend i would relax, but i have a psychology exam monday.

a paper due for english monday

and ive had the worst thursday 10.8.09 ever!

now i see why i just do me on campus, go to class/work/study

and dont associate myself with others especially in the sense of group work

i had to do a 5pg paper by myself because my "partner" never did anything to help.

ughhh talk about nerve wreckin.


so from 9.1.09 up until 10.10.09 i have been on the grind w/school minus the lil slackin here and there lol


to be continued...more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment