7.07.2009

sometimes my words need to speak more than my actions.







so im sittin here watchin michael jackson's memorial and tears are flowing down my face because jermaine just got finished singing. michael jackson touched a lot of people. they say death comes in threes...the old, the sick and the unexpected. and michael was the unexpected. i can go on and on, but thats another blog...today seemed like the worst day ever. there wasnt anything that was goin the way i planned. seemed like everythin was goin WRONG. & everythin did go wrong. from my actions, my words, even my facial expressions...

once again theres that friend you go to, and he/she will tell you something you think is right, but in reality its wrong...once again i listened to someone else's opinions instead of listening to my heart and mind. again i feel as though i failed not just as a girlfriend, but a friend before anything. seems like i fell straight on my face, and no one was there to break my fall.

no one is happy for me when im happy. but i give everyone else all the credit and praise when something goes right for them, and theyre happy. whats a girl to do?

ive learned to not give a flyin fig about what people have to say about the things in my life. if you cant be happy for me, and say something positive, dont say ish to me! dont speak about my relationship without [MEorHiM] around. mommy always said dont laugh at something that occurs in a friend's life because that might happen to you...

this has been goin on and im FED up with it.
no one understands the bond that we share.
no one will be there for you like i will.
no one will let me cry on their shoulder like you bay.
and no one can love you like i do.
i guess its official when they say those who hate on you are too afraid tell you that they admire you...

so with that being said...
anyone can be passionate. but it takes real lovers to be silly. -rose franken








No comments:

Post a Comment