6.25.2009

you dont need no one else...




so i havent wrote a blog since 6.16.09...smh this is outrageous. there has been so much goin on. i guess ive been contemplating for so long that i wasnt even thinkin of writing a blog although i had so many damn emotions running inside and out of me.


as im sippin on this sprite soda & its this one song that i cant get out of my mind! lol i can smack my boyfriend for gettin me hooked. but this song is mad [b a n g i n] for once there is a song that [me&him] can both relate to by a "new artist". cuz some of these songs like [stanky leg] & halle berry & that dumb [RiCKY BOBBY] are jus merely a symbolization of hip hop at its lowest. yes music is a way of expression. but all you need now is a bangin hook & a stupid dance & u got yaself a r e c o r d [deal]! yay! whoopdy doo...


so as i was layin on my boyfriends bed monday around noon, he made me listen to this song "sooner than later" by drake. yes the same person who plays jimmy brooks on [d e g r a s s i] one of my favorite late night shows. but anywho, i was thinkin to myself, why does this nigga want me to listen to this song? lol so the song comes on, and the beat automatically pulls me in. as the song is playin and im listentin to the words, my eyes started to water & my heart fluttered with ambivalent feelings because i thought i was on the verge of losing it. just because me and him had a lil fall out doesnt mean ish. we're human, we disagree, but then we laugh about it afterwards & act like nothing ever happened lol. funny---yet, its true.


*note: i wanted to punch him for takin pics of me while drivin. but they came out cute so i dont care anymore*



i, the sloski can only speak for the things that i've been through. so when you tell me you understand, you dont. and when you say you feel my pain, you dont. & when you tell me u can relate, you cant. because you have not walked a day in my shoes. you have not fought the fights that i've encountered over my lifetime. you have not cried the many tears that i, the sloski have. and when you think you have came to a conclusion about something....i will tell you know now that anything that you try, you will FAiL.



[pe.es] it has been said that [h a t e r s] only hate the things that they cant get and the people they cant be. now [h a t e r s] wanna play hard. i wont pretend to be mad. ima just disregard you like my memory's bad =]

No comments:

Post a Comment