1.12.2010

my conscience is fuckin with me...

so ive came to a conclusion that on 12.12.09 i made a bad mistake by kissin this friend of mine whom ive liked since 1.24.09. like hes always made an attempt to get with me, but ive always had a boyfriend lol and now that neither one of us are in a relationship, we're just cool. we chill, we laugh, we joke, all those things friends do...


on 12.17.09 at my birthday celebration, we took a picture together, and he kissed me. & boy oh boy did people black. they speculated like crazy. im just like wtf? like why are you ridin mySACK? and i really dont have a cock lol but im just sayin hopOFFmySWAGGGGGGGGGGGG that is all...

*NOTE: the pictures everyone kept talking about, theres a video also lol*


this picture was a part of the video. dancing to dj wallah's hit it to the beat lol

but this shawty that he had...shes literally pissing me off, and shes bout to make the beast come out lol. i mean its like whats the point of you askin me all these questions if youre not gettin any answers from me nor him? and i mean he aint my boyfriend, but ive learned "you snooze you loose" lol

like im just not understanding this situation at all! i wanna answer so badly...
im just confused because im not understanding this whole situation, i feel like im inna middle of it all even though really im not because shes not really a friend, more like an associate. idk, i feel as though i need to leave him alone until he gets his baggage situation lol but until then, still [LEMMEfreakingBEAT] lol



like dont call me ya freakin BOOSKiE or BOO or whatever if im nothing but just a friend with relations. maybe im overanalyzing this situation a lil too much, but something has to give...but today really did it for me. like he's myCHiPMUNK so im not understanding whats the problem. lemme pray before i react inna way i really dont wanna...

No comments:

Post a Comment