1.19.2010

working on [tresz]

its hard for me to say ima change. because im not, there isnt anything wrong with me, some things i just need to work on. for instance, my attitude is not the best, but it is a lot better than what it was before. i can work on biting my tongue just a little bit more, but thats never gonna change. i have that spunky attitude that has always been with me.

im REAL what more can a person ask for? how much [B L U N T] do ya want me to be? lol
anywho...i just realize and see a lot of things on faceBOOK, twitter, and even in person. people seem to be so concerned about what others may think of them, they change, and try to "FiT" in, but in all actuality theyre not happy with themselves. so they do dumbSHiT and by them doing that, they are making a complete F O O L outta themselves and it pisses me off...that is all...

but all in all, i cannot change them, only they can. today was cool. slept until like 1-ish, then i went to perthAMBOY and then LiNDEN back to perthAMBOY soooo yea lol im type tired drivin all that way lol

&& i start [SCHooL ToMoRRoW] and im type excited...with that being said...GOODNiTE =]

[pe.es] those who bring unnecessary attention to themselves are only upset with who they are as an individual---tresz

No comments:

Post a Comment