6.13.2009

true colors?

the saying "people will start to change once the summer hits," is kinda true. however, it doesn't take a season for a person to change. people change all the time, friends, family, whoever. but me personally, in the words of jay-z "i'll never change, im too stuck in my ways," applies to me in more ways than one. i was never the type to change for anyone, changin for myself is different. but to change in order to "be down" or things of that nature, never occured to me. so i sit here lookin at all the friends i've lost, all the people ive let go and learned to love them from a distance no matter how much they've hurt me in the past. i cannot try and be the "peacemaker' as much as before although sometimes it may help, but i've came to a conclusion that if a person in my life whom i love wants to leave. by all means, be my guest. but like mommy says, "that person will need you before you need them."

No comments:

Post a Comment