6.16.2009

where do you stand? because i have his heart forever!





so it has already been stated that I, the sloski will never be replaced nor will i let any other female take my place. after a lil argument with my boyfriend, [and this kinda sorta bein our first REAL argument], ive decided to take a long time and think about what was bein put in front of me. why was i so upset? so angry? i wanted to smack him. i didnt want her around. so what happened? i forgave not only myself but for her actions. i figured i have to be the bigger person. and no one can be responsible for my actions and thoughts but me. although i love him dearly i still need mutual respect from his friends as well as my friends for the relationship that i have with him [myBOYFRiEND].

i felt as though that this situation had an opportunity to break up my happy home. that this chick had the opportunity to get what was ALL MINE! i aint gon front, cuz thats not what i do, but i was scared! i was so scared that i cried. I cried because just the thought of me and him not together hurts the heck outta me! so after finally comin to a conclusion of LETTIN ISH GO, and realizin where i stand, but also realizin THE LOVE <3 that we have for each other, i just let it all go out the window.



so this smile that you see in these pictures, dont let it fool you. if you try so much to even test my patience, i swear you will be in for a rude awakening. that goes for FEMALES & MALES. he is something that i dont ever wanna lose. this is someone who i truly truly care for and he will even tell you that ima crazy chick!


i will NOT ever in my life again feel the way i did, let alone cry the way i did all because of someone's stupidity and my jealousy for just a mere moment. i will not let ANYONE and i mean ANYONE try to ruin my relationship besides those 2 [me & him] in the relationship. & i highly doubt that that will even happen because we plan to ride until the wheels fall off =] btw all the rest of these other people dont matter to me.



&& to yall haters, i pay yall no mind, in fact ima give it to you one more time like...
I WILL ALWAYS BE HIS SLOSKI <3


[pe.es] "a winner makes commitment. a loser makes promises."
-anonymous
& baby i am committed to you. ily<3

No comments:

Post a Comment