10.13.2009

follow me on...

[twitter.com/hissloski]
yessssssss i know im supposed to be studying and shyt. but im into the awards lol
didnt see my boo trey songz...waitin to see him when it comes back on at 12...then goin to sleep

buttttttttttttttttttttt...

so im supposed to be doing a psychology quiz online for extra credit. but my head is really bothering me. it itches so badly. i dont think i can wait until saturday to get my hair done. lol
im thinking about a sewn in with straight hair like how i had for my thanksgiving/my birthday last year. i havent had straight hair since april [other than right now]

i just dont have the time to sit down for about 4 hours for braids/kinky twists or anything of that nature lol
so im going back and forth doing this quiz for extra credit. i have to finish well retype my english essay...ugh i so hate this professor. he makes me furious! he's beyond sarcastic...he curses so much in one sentence...and thats so unprofessional!
guess ima finish his shyt during my break tomorrow. i gotta 8a class tomorrow...and im sleepy.
i finished my psych quiz...and only answered 3 questions lol blame it on me not gettin any sleep!
& booka is STILL UP! ughhhh gonna try & put him to sleep...until next time...

[pe.es] "sometimes we hurt the ones that never have any intention on hurtin us, but then we end up bein the most hurt of them all...grrrrr"---sloski

No comments:

Post a Comment