10.24.2009

seems like...

everyone i love is slowly fadin or disappearin from me & im soooo not feelin it.
first my brother...and i miss him every seconds of the day, all 24 hours, all 7 days.
nothin can stop the bond me and him share. thats my best friend to the end.
i have a closer relationship with him than my sister. i love him so much!
it hurts for him not being here with me physically everyday like he was.
in due time all of this will end.

i just dont get why people cannot understand why they mean so much to me?
i mean all my life, well as long as i can remember, is i always had a hard time expressin myself.
a hard time expressin my emotions like everyone else.

some cry, some weep, some moan...
but i was just different, there was weirdness...strange ways...
& im almost 20 years old, and nothing has really changed.
i went to my cousin's baby shower today. she looks happy.
im happy the way my life is right now, minus the mishappenings here and there.
but kids arent on my agenda right now.
my godbrother [PiSSED] me the eff off a little while ago when he told me i cant have a baby?
ARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? PARDON? EXCUSE ME? COME AGAIN? JUST SAY WHAT YOU JUST SAID ONCE MORE FOR ME...
no one said anything when he had a baby in high school years ago.
i mean, no one told you that you couldnt have a baby!
so why would you tell me something like that?
that just pissed me off.
well gonna go pick myBABy up from work...

No comments:

Post a Comment