10.10.2009

how many of us have them...friends?

fabolous said it the best...
"a thug changes and love changes and best friends become strangers, pachangas pa-pa-pachangas , pa-pa-pachangas "---pachangas




there's these 2 girls ive known since freshman year of high school.

2003 was when i first met them.
and over the summer, ive stopped talkin to them

i felt our friendship dyin.

as if the knife i stabbed them with, i turned on myself and killed myself for a moment.

i didnt know what to do, i didnt know what to say.


i was going thru soooo much between my own relationships with those i call my relatives

and on top of that i had my own problems.

i couldnt stand to be around anyone, cuz i was being so anti social.

i wanted everythin to go my way.

if it wasnt gonna happen my way then i didnt want it to happen at all.


so finally we made up after a couple of weeks of bein separated.
we decided to go to webster hall 9.24.09 & boy oh boy we had so much fun.


what happens at WEBSTER HALL stays at WEBSTER HALL =]


from the strippers. to the stalkers.

to the 2 niggas that were arguin to dance wit me

the drunk dudes in the basement lol

i had a fun night.






not to mention because of SHAKIE we missed the first train back to JERSEY CITY! lol
then being w.myBAYbee that same night was dope =]
too bad i had my moms car, cuz i woulda def stayed the night.
there's no rush because i already made up my mind that i wanna spend the rest of my life w.YOU




LOVE [Loss Of Vaulable Energy] aint always COMPLiCATED...
never in a million years i thought i would be inLOVEagain.
but it was WORTH every minute to know that i am more happy w/you
&& thats the way i wanna keep it...

ended the night with my besties
soon we shall do it again
& i cant wait

No comments:

Post a Comment