10.18.2009

work hard, play tough, rewarded in the end...

so this week has been tough, but this weekend has be tougher! thursday starts my weekend, and i didnt feel good at all. between the weather and travelin back and forth to school and stuff. its tiring. i guess my body was tired from runnin. this week i received an B+ for my civilizations essay, & a B- for my social problems essay..hard work pays off. even tho my mom thinks i do absolutely NOTHiN but stay on aim, facebook & chat all day and night long lol

FRiDAY came and went.

woke up early to take jodi to meineke. lady rammed into the back of my truck in august. and they thought she only did minor damage to the bummer but in all reality she messed the middle of my truck up to the end of the truck [underneath] including body work. i was supposed to go to the metropolitan musuem for my civilizations class but that never happened. she cancelled the class cuz she had a meetin to go to so now we have to go there NEXT WEEK! oh yea & i got my hair done just the way i said...i like it =]
*NOTE: i was not usin the toliet. i was jus sittin on it. the bathroom is like my only privacy*



SATURDAY...

myMOMMy left me along w/the nephews & my sister for the weekend for the [RACE FOR THE CURE WALK] in BALTiMORE for breast cancer. my family does it annually together w/theBALTiMORE crew =] this year i couldnt make it =[

i had a social problems essay to revise. a 6-12 pg book analysis for my psychology class on "whatever happened to daddy's little girl" by jonetta rose barras & i have a midterm comin up on tuesday -_-

i went to myBOYFRiENDs goddaugthers birthday party. shes a cutie patutie =] it feels good to be accepted into the family of [mySiGNiFiCANTother] i love his family just like i love mine altho i havent met everyone just yet. i had a WONDERFUL DAY & NiGHT with myLOCKy!

SUNDAY...

it is currently rainin and has been rainin for the pass couple of days now. i hate gloomy weather cuz all i wanna do is sleep! and i have things to do today. im gonna go to church in a lil while. unless i fall back to sleep or something. no one called me soooo yea lol gonna revise my essay tonite before i completely give up on it lol

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sloski.

    Your blog immediately caught my attention, due to your saying that you feel lost and are irritated by the media and crime etc.
    I feel the same,
    just wanted to let you know, I hope you'll find your path. and that you'll stop feeling lost cuz your not! sincerely your brother walied

    ReplyDelete